An official army family and MWR Site

Private Organizations and Fundraising

Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm

Private Organizations (PO) that wish to operate in USAG Daegu are required to register with the PO coordinator. The paperwork must be reviewed by the office of the Staff Judge Advocate and be approved by the Garrison Commander. The process takes approximately 60 to 90 days and must be completed before an organization is granted authorization to operate as a PO in USAG Daegu.

Private Organizations that are currently registered in USAG Daegu must renew their status every 2 years from the date of their last approved request. This must be completed prior to expiration of the organization's most recent approval in order to continue uninterrupted operations on USAG Daegu.

Private Organizations must maintain a current record with the Director, Family and MWR at all times and submit documents in accordance with the current SOP. Failure to maintain a current record will result in loss of status as a PO.

For more information and packet processing, please contact the Family and MWR Private Organization Advisor at 763-6075. The PO Advisor is also your contact to submit fundraising requests.


All fundraising activities in USAG Daegu require prior written approval by the Garrison Commander. Garrison Commander establishes the authority and determines parameters for all fundraising events on USAG Daegu. Unit Commanders and Family Readiness Group leaders are must also have approval for conducting fundraising events. 

Fundraising packets must be submitted in person at least 30 days in advance of the request date to the fundraising coordinator in Camp Walker Bldg #374.

Fundraising request form

Unit Funds

Family and MWR locally funds dividends to units for the collective benefit of all unit members for off-duty morale, welfare and recreational purposes. All unit members must have the opportunity to participate in the activity supported with unit funds dividends.

The Family and MWR Directorate, through the NAF Support Management Division, maintains all Unit Funds. Please call the Unit Funds Advisor for more information and instructions on establishing and maintaining Unit Funds 763-2257.

More Specialty Services